How Can I Help?
How you can get involved in, or contribute to, the HeadSmart campaign
The more people we reach with our message, the bigger the impact and difference we can make. Here are some ideas about how you can help spread the word:
- Donate now and help save lives and reduce long term disability. The HeadSmart campaign needs to raise £100,000 by the end of 2012 to help in its aim to reduce the time it takes to diagnose a child and so save lives and reduce long term disability. If you donate you will be helping to bring us closer to this so that:
- 75,000 families receive HeadSmart information making them aware of childhood brain tumours and what to do if they spot the signs and symptoms
- 30,000 Doctors across the UK become HeadSmart aware; enabling them to spot the signs and symptoms of brain tumours and knowing when to recommend a scan
- 6,000 people trying to cope with a brain tumour can gain the support and information they need from the National Brain Tumour Infoline
- Become a HeadSmart Community Champion and receive training to help spread the HeadSmart message further in your local community
- Become a HeadSmart Volunteer - volunteer to distribute campaign materials in your area
- Organise a HeadSmart walk or join in with ours in October – register now for a HeadSmart walk pack
- Download or request campaign materials to pass on to others
- Tell your family and friends about HeadSmart; the more people we can reach, the greater the difference we can make
- Like our Facebook page, where you can keep up-to-date about the campaign and its activities, and invite your friends
- If your company, organisation or charity might be interested in sponsoring the campaign or some aspect of it, we would be very interested to hear from you (contact details below)
- If you have any other ideas about how you'd like to get involved, please get in touch
To contact us about getting involved in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01252 749990.